Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

What is Kieran eating?!

It suddenly dawned onto me to record the types of food that Kieran is now eating, as well as the amounts so as to be able to track his development.

Rice porridge - 8 mths
Meat (pork) - 10 mths
Fish - 11 mths
Flax seed - 8 mths

BM - until 12 mth
Stage 1 Enfalac - from 10 mth to 12 mth
Stage 2 Enfapro - until 15 mth


I started giving him millet together with his rice porridge a few weeks ago. He seem to really enjoy it! I think it has a sweet taste to it. Makes his porridge taste better I think. Today, I made his dinner entirely of millet, sweet potato, chicken and broccoli. He finished everything!! I think he quite like the spaghetti that I make for him sometimes. Sometimes I think that eating porridge all the time is just so boring. Then I'll start thinking of new foods to cook for him. Maybe I'll try shepard's pie or something soon!!

Labels: ,

@-}----- (",)