Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Trying out new foods!

I realised that I haven't been giving Spy any new foods recently. He's been eating the usual porridge with pork/ chicken/ beef + broccoli/ spinach. I think it's getting boring already. Today, I made his porridge with carrots, beef and celery. Almost like a beef stew. However, because we went out late morning, he kinda didn't eat his lunch cos he fell asleep on the way home. Looks like I'll have lotsa leftovers for dinner. He's becoming a junk food baby. Hubb and I eat out a lot. So when he have burgers, Spy will try and steal the fries.. haha.. and Daddy gives it to him (after shaking off all the salt tho'). Like today, we went BK for brunch, and Spy had chicken tenders. He ate about 3 of them. I hope he is not hungry. He's been sleeping since 1pm. 3 hours already!!

Labels:

@-}----- (",)