Saturday, September 29, 2007
almost done!
Kieran went for his MMR yesterday. That's the second last injection he's gotta take. he'll have another one, the last dose of his 5-in-1 in 2 months time and that's it! It's been a really long time since he's taken a jab. The last one was when he was 6 months old! How time flies. He's no longer a little baby anymore so he doesn't just yell 2 seconds when the needle goes in. He struggles cos he knows that something is not right and then he cries for like 5 min after that. Haha.. however, I thought that the crying was just a little attention-seeking that's all. He is still a brave, brave boy!!! After about 5 mins, he was running around and playing already!It is still difficult to get him to eat his dinner. I don't think he likes this batch of pasta sauce that I made for him, cos the peppers in there are just too cumbersome for him. Recently, porridge is back on the "will-eat" list, though, a lot of coaxing is still needed. He likes to eat our dinner though. He'll eat the rice from our plate, the vegetables from our dishes etc etc. However, I think that it is just too early to introduce him to all that salt!!! At least he is drinking a little more milk now. 4 oz at 6am, 6 oz at 10am & 3pm, 7 oz at about 830pm. So that makes about 23oz a day.
It's really amazing how children just grow. They seem to just grow up in a blink of an eye! I still remember Kieran as a baby and now he is a talkative little toddler!!!
Labels: eating, injection, milk, MMR
@-}----- (",)


