Sunday, December 03, 2006
Pears..
Gave Kieran pears 2 days ago. I think he finds the fruit taste a little weird cos it was sweet but yet not too sweet, and had a little of a sourish fruit tinge. He doesn't mind eating it with his cereal, but he shows a funny face when he eats it on its own! Heh.. the cringe face.. as though he was given something really sour!! I tried it, it's actually tastes quite good.I'm still thinking if I should go purchase a few more bottles of the Earth's Best bottled food for him. I still have a bottle of carrots with me. Will see how much space we have in the luggage!

Btw, we'll be going down to the Oakland zoo tomorrow. I think Kieran will love it!
Foods that Kieran tasted so far:
Rice cereal
Avocado
Peas
Sweet potato
Pears

Hmm.. I think we make good progress!! For a 6.5mth old baby, he's actually tasted quite a bit! And the good thing is that he seems to be taking well to eating. I'm still giving him only very small amounts as I want him to still be drinking milk. So the amounts that he is eating at each meal is only maybe at the most a tablespoonful. I think I will concentrate on him trying and tasting new foods rather than getting him to eat meal-sized portions of food. I think I will start repeating some of the foods I've givn him before so that he remembers that he actually likes them. :)
@-}----- (",)


